Sunday, 16 February 2014

Celebration Time


Next month Ann's Paper Art forum is celebrating 5 fabulous years, to help celebrate I have created a card using pattern number a294 by Ann.
I stitched the pattern with  Mettler Polysheen  0811, 2910, 3030, 3040, 
I used a cute little House Mouse inside Nellies oval die mfd057
The embossing folder is Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots"
I also wanted to use my new die that I received this week
 from Ann's webshop it is Marianne Creatables LR0300 I only used one of the dies from the pack and I am very pleased with the beautiful edge that it has created.  I think that I will be using this die a lot.......lol......
The little balloon is also by Marianne-PP1401 
The Joy ribbon 6002/0197 brings the stitching and embossing folder together.
To colour I have used distress ink and chalks by Joy.
Elizabeth Craft Design "Happy Birthday"
Gems, hobbydots and ribbon have also been added. 

I loved creating this card and I hope that you like as well.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.






4 comments:

  1. WOW, das ist eine traumhaft schöne Karte und das House Mouse Motiv ist auch so süss....
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw how very, very cute is that Sharon.. cant beat house mouse they do win your heart.. superb stitching and colour combo too, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,

    What a lovely card you made for Ann's anniversery ;)....


    Love and hugssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Sharon, very well done

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon