Monday, 3 February 2014

Spring Card


I received my order from Ann's Paper Art webshop and in it was this beautiful new die by Joy Crafts.
Immediately I wanted to bring it to life combining it with one of Ann's  fabulous patterns.
I stitched pattern a287 with my  Mettler Polysheen threads 
1220, 1332, 5833.
The die is by Joy! Crafts called 'Billie" 6002/289.
 I love the edging and lattice on this die.
I die cut the inserts in green and placed them back in the spaces, I die cut extra's and added them between the leaves.
I gently added distress ink "forest moss" around the outer edge of the die.
The tulips from Le Suh decoupage sheet 777-397 fitted perfectly in the centre.
Behind the lattice I added some paper from my stash.
Hobbydots have been used to decorate the card.

For those of you in Winter I thought that this card would cheer you up with the feeling of Spring.
This was such a fun card to create.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.





6 comments:

  1. Hello Sharon ,
    Beautyful springcard is this !!

    Hugs Epie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooooooow Sharon, I absolutely love your card, I would love to have that new Die, well done,

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon your card is fabulous. Someone is going to be thrilled to bits to receive this one. Well done.

    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely stunning, I love it. It's a real masterpiece and such lovely colours
    well done
    Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great very great Card

    lot of hugs Sonni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sharon, I do think I have to put this die on my wishlist...it fits perfectly in the pattern.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon