Saturday, 8 March 2014

Birthday card for Annalie


This is a very busy month for me when it comes to cards.
The first card for the month is for Annalie who lives in South Africa, I decided to make Annalie a easel card for her special day. 
The gorgeous pattern is a105 and is available from Ann's Paper Art
Once again I used my favourite stitching threads,
 Mettler Polysheen 0453, 2166, 3951,3030.
I decided to make Annalie a bunch of Hydrangeas as I know that she has them in her garden.
The beautiful die is by Joy! Crafts called Fantasy Flowers, 6002/0182.
I really had a lot of fun making the flowers and highly recommend this die.
The flowers were coloured with Tim Holtz distress inks, Dusty Concord, Tattered Rose and Weathered Wood, I used Forest Moss for the leaves.
Joy! Crafts 6002/0260 makes a lovely boarder along the base card, I cut the die twice and added some Tattered Rose Distress ink along the edge. I added some of  the little flowers from the Hydrangea die and added some leaves along the edge also. Liquid Pearls has been added to the little Hydrangea flowers on the base of the card.
"On Your Birthday" sentiment is from  Lili of the Valley I adore their sentiment stamps they are so very useful.
Punched butterflies and stickers have also been added to the card.
I created the easel card with Spellbinder LF-161.

This card was a real joy to make and I know that I will be using this
beautiful die many times as it is so very useful even the little flowers on there own are gorgeous.
I hope that you enjoyed looking at my creation.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.



6 comments:

  1. Liebe Sharon, die Karte ist ein absoluter Traum, sie gefällt mir super gut...Kompliment!
    Herzliche Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, I love this card and I am sure Annalie will treasure it always. I too love Hydrangeas and can see this die set going on my shopping list
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon. The card you made for Annalie is a real keepsake and one I am sure she will treasure. Well done.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Sharon, die Karte ist ein Kunstwerk. Eine wunderbar schöne Arbeit.

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete


  5. Sharon, this is an amazing card you have made for Annalie, , she will treasure it always, well done,

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful special creation Sharon such superb work and details, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon