Thursday, 27 March 2014

Birthday card for Lucy


Hard to believe so many birthdays in March and it is only early in the year........lol.......
It is a very wet day here in Queensland the first decent amount of rain for many months :)
This is another wonderful pattern  a298 by Ann's Paper Art I haven't used the complete pattern.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 1903, 3853
The background die is a new one by Marianne LR0300 which is coloured with Tim Holtz distress ink 
Aged Mahogany and Weathered Wood.
Once again I have used the new mannequin die by Marianne LR092 I added a belt, flower and a little necklace.
I also cut out the background for the mannequin with the Marianne die and added hobbydots along the edge instead of the embossing.
Patterned card is from my stash.

I had lot's of fun creating this card and I hope that you also like it.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, Deine Karte ist ein Traum total wunderschön gestaltet, tolle Farben -- ich bin begeistert und finde sie fantastisch schön

    Lovely greetings Sonni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is a gorgeous card, I love the colours. I am sure Lucy will be over the moon with it.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon, your card for Lucy is fantastic, I love the design and the colours, well done,

    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,

    Another keepsake for the lucky birthdaygirl Lucy. I bet she's so pleased with it! I would.....


    Love and hugssssssssssssssssssssssss,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon I love the card you made for Lucy. Another treasure for her to add to her box. Well done.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  6. One word for this card.. AWESOME!!

    It looks great :)

    Hugs

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon