Sunday, 16 March 2014

Birthday card for Michael


Today it is our son's 36th birthday and it is hard to know where all the years have gone.
The pattern is once again by Ann Paper Art a431, I adapted the pattern and I love the end result.
I also think that this pattern would make a wonderful square.
I stitched the pattern with Mettler Polysheen 1514 and 3842.
The cute image is from Lili of the Valley they have some wonderful coloured Art Pads and the one that I have used is called Jack, Patch and Puss.
I distressed the edges and added some Frantáge "shabby white"
The background paper is Graphic 45  from the 
"A Proper Gentleman  Collection"
All the scallops were made with the Spellbinder Grand LF-127.

I enjoyed creating this special birthday card for our son and 
 I  am looking forward to using this pattern once again.

Thank-you for coming by a having a look.




6 comments:

  1. Guten Morgen Sharon, wieder eine so traumhaft schöne Karte, gefällt mir sehr gut....super.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Sharon,
    die Karte ist wunderbar und mir gefällt das lustige Bild.

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great birthday card Sharon. I love the cute LOTV image. I might have to think about buying one of the pre-coloured pads instead of just some new stamps...it's much easier and looks great.

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete


  4. Sharon, your birthday card fr your Son is wonderful, well done,

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon,

    What a lovely card you have made.... I bet Annalie is over the moon with it!!!


    Love and hugssssssssssssss,

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sharon,

    Wat een mooi borduurkaartje heb je weer gemaakt en dat randje onderlangs, zo mooi! Heel mooi gecombineerd met de kleuren en het plaatje.

    Lieve groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon