Sunday, 23 March 2014

Card for Ria


This month my exchange card was for Ria.
It is now Spring in The Netherlands and I thought that this card was perfect, now that the weather is improving hopefully they will have lots of sunshine.
I used a stitching and cutting die which is designed by Ann AND002, and is available at Ann's Paper Art.
The pattern was stitched with Mettler Polysheen 0442,0824,5934.
I decided to cut some flowers with Nellie Snellen "Shape dies" SD004.and place them amongst the stitching.
Birdcage and bird are by Joy "Vintage Flourishes" 6003/0034.
The little corner flower is Joy 6002/0024 which has some swirls tucked behind by MD LRO250.
"Because You're SPECIAL" stamp is from Lili of the Valley and fits perfectly on the Spellbinder S4-190.
I have used Spellbinder Grand  LF-161 to make the shape of the card.
Distress Ink has been used on the dies to add some colour.
Brushed Corduroy, Aged Mahogany,  Forest Moss.

I enjoyed creating this card and look forward to making a similar one soon.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.








5 comments:

  1. Guten Tag Sharon, Deine Karte ist wieder ein absoluter Traum....perfekt!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah just wonderful Sharon... love the colours, off to peek below, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,

    Another lovely keepsake.... I bet Ria will love it to bits!!!


    Love and hugssssssssssssssssssssss,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Sharon, Deine Karte sieht bezaubernd aus, tolle zarte Farben einfach nur schick und edel.
    Liebe Grüße Sonni

    ReplyDelete

  5. Sharon, what a beautiful keepsake for Ria, I love this card, well done,

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon