Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Card for Petra


This month my exchange card was for Petra (pts).
I decided to make a Criss Cross card, you can find a tutorial from Teresa's blog "Craftingallday Creations".
The pattern is from Ann's Paper Art a672, I didn't use the complete pattern.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen, 0824, 2905, 3045.
The postcard stamp is by Joy! "Old Letter Butterfly" I coloured the postcard with Joy! chalks.
Paper is by Maja Designs, from the Vintage Spring Basics set.
Spellbinders S2-014 makes a lovely edge above the postcard.
"For you" stamp is from Whimsy Stamps.
For the swirls along the side I used Marianne Creatables  LR0116.
I used a Martha Stewart punch for the edging.

I enjoyed creating this card and I would like to thank Teresa for making the tutorial easy to follow.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.





5 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon, all your cards are só beautifully made.....


    Love and hugsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss,

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Sharon, das Kartenset ist auch wieder ein echtes Kunstwerk, ich bin begeistert!
    Herzliche Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. wowsers Shaz.. that is really gorgeous and can see how effective it s .. love the images and great chalk use.. love them myself and use them a lot, Shaz in oz.x
    PS thanks so much for popping over and off to peek below! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card, gorgeous colours
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is stunning, a real piece of art! Thanks so much for making this for me.

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon