Thursday, 8 May 2014

Birthday card for Nicole


Today is our daughter's 35th birthday, boy where have all the years gone!! it only seemed like yesterday that she was a teenager.

Another beautiful pattern by Ann's Paper Art a318, I adore this pattern and seem to use it quite a bit as it is very versatile.
Threads are Mettle Polysheen 0824, 3761,8853.
The main card is created using Spellbinder Boardabilities S5-181.
The butterfly die is by Joy! 6002/0275 the heart along the
 bottom of the easel card is also by Joy! Line & Lene 1201/006
Flower die is Tim Hotz 657824 there are a lot of flowers on this die and so very useful.
"Happy Birthdaystamp is from Lili of the Valley 
I coloured the flowers and butterfly with Tim Holtz  distress ink "weathered wood".
I added Deco Art  Glamour dust around the edge of the flowers and a yellow pearl in the centre.

I enjoyed creating this very special birthday card for our daughter and I hope that you also like it.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.








3 comments:

  1. Liebe Sharon, die Karte ist traumhaft schön und sehr edel geworden...Kompliment!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous easel card, I love how you used the spellbinder dies with it and the border with the hearts fits perfectly.

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Sharon, I bet your daughter will always treasure it. These babies grow up so quick don't they.
    Take care
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon