Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Birthday card for Petra


Towards the end of April it was Petra's birthday and this is the card that I created for her, using a fabulous pattern by
Ann's Paper Art the number is a609, this is such a beautiful pattern and can be used so many different ways.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0453, 2521.
I used the Tim Hotz flower die 657824 as it has a beautiful collection of flowers on the one template.
The flowers and butterfly have been coloured with distress ink 
wild honey and aged mahogany.
Vivienne Butterfly die is from  Memory Box.
Joy! Line & Lene 1201/0047 makes a beautiful edge along the base of the easel card.
The stamp and die are from Whimsy Stamps "Notables 1"

I had a lot of fun creating this card and I hope that you all like it.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.



3 comments:

  1. Wow!! Sharon this is really beautiful. I love the colours and the way you have used the flowers instead of stitching part, it's a fantastic result.
    Well done
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have made a lovely card for Petra! Beautiful

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Sharon, wieder ein traumhaft schönes Karten-Kunstwerk, ich bin total begeistert, einfach perfekt!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon