Saturday, 17 May 2014

Birthday card for Supernan Sue


This week is was Supernan Sue's birthday and this is the card that I created for her special day.
The patterns is a681 and is available from Ann's Paper Art webshop.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0504,1161,2363, 2560, 5531
The cute image decoupage is Popcorn the Bear and is also available from Ann's Paper Art webshop I diecut around the image with Spellbinder S4-249.
I diecut the base of the card with Marianne Design creatables LRO300.
Happy Birthday sits perfectly in the Marianne Creatables LR0309.
Flowers along the side are Lea'bilities 45.85558 -corner flowers.
Varies Tim Holtz distress stamps, glamour dust and pearls add the finishing touches.

I enjoyed creating this birthday card for my friend on the other side of the world.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.





4 comments:

  1. Thank you Sharon, it's beautiful and I will always treasure it.
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Sharon, schon wieder ein so traumhaft schönes Kunstwerk, grosses Kompliment an Dich!
    Liebe Grüsse und ein schönes Weekend wünscht Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. hullo Sharon thanks so much for being and encouragement and popping over wow love his card and ones below .. but think it is the colours with this one that really grabs me .. wonderful work Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharon your card is magnificent and a real treasure for Supernan Sue.
    Well done.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon