Friday, 23 May 2014

Just for You


This beautiful hanging basket is a new pattern by
 Ann's Paper Art a688 
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0546, 0822, 6133.
Along the top of the card I have used a gorgeous new die by Marianne Design CR1267.
I filled the basket with Cheery Lynn Darling Daises,
 the leaves are from the Flourish leaf strip.
Along the bottom I used Joanna Sheen Lace Edger2
"Just for You" stamp is from Lili of the Valley.
Tim Holtz distress ink "wild honey" adds a perfect colour throughout the card.
Pearls, butterfly's and hobbdots have also been added from my stash.

It was a real adventure creating this card and one that I enjoyed.
I hope that you also like it.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.



6 comments:

  1. I really love this card, it is so summery.
    Well done
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, you have done a marvelous job with this pattern! Love your card. Cannot wait for Ann to open again that I can order the pattern. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,

    Just love áll your cards.....


    Love and hugssssssssssssssss,

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sharon,
    I am an admirer of all your lovely cards. Wonderful work.
    I wish you much fun in this hobby and wish you pleasant ideas.
    Greetings from Andrea from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely work Shaz great card share, dear friend, thanks so very much for popping over!! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo Sharon, Deine Karte ist wunderschön und Deine Idee wieder Super.

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon