Saturday, 7 June 2014

Birthday card for Mark


This month is Marks birthday and this is the card that I created for his special day.
The pattern is a224 and is available from Ann's Paper Art webshop.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0151,0152,0853,2241.
I have used a image from one of the Lili of the Valley art pads called "Vintage Boys"
I love these images as they are already coloured and for those of us that don't colour they are perfect.
It's not cheating.........lol........
Happy Birthday stamp is also from Lili of the Valley.
I have splashed some Frantáge around the image.
The base of the card is created with Spellbinders LF-127.

I enjoyed creating this card, I think that I am getting better at making cards for our men folk.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.

I would like to enter this card in the June challenge at LOTV 





3 comments:

  1. Super card Sharon, I love the addition of the beautiful stitched borders.

    Thank you for entering our 'Male or Sporty' challenge, good luck!

    Anne x
    Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liebe Sharon, Du hast wieder viele traumhaft schöne Karten gestaltet...Kompliment, ich bin begeistert!
    Herzliche Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diese Karte passt perfekt zu einem Mann und sie sieht fantastisch aus.

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon