Friday, 25 July 2014

Ann's Paper Art Hobbyjournaal 113



 Ann has created a new pattern for this months contribution to Hobbyjournaal 113.
I decided to make two cards this month, one for Christmas and another for a birthday.
I  used a Christmas decoupage from the 3D Card Embroidery sheets
The sheet is number 8 and also comes with a fabulous pattern.
I used two dies for the birthday card and they are Nellie Snellen mfd071.
The rose is by Marianne Design LRO294.
Come to Ann's Paper Art webshop and have a look at all the new exciting things.

I am pleased that I have now started on my Christmas cards as December will be here before we know it.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.




8 comments:

  1. WOW, Sharon, Deine Karten sehen wundervoll aus. Die Farbkombination von der Rosenkarte gefällt mir sehr gut.

    Liebe Grüße und hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous Sharon. I love the difference a very festive Christmas card and an elegant Birthday card.

    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love both of your cards very well stitched as usual, I particularly love the Christmas one, it's stunning
    Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,

    Your cards look absolutely beautiful...... Such a joy to see your cards!

    Love and hugssssssssssssssssssssss,

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Schitterende kaarten Sharon! Wat maakt Ann toch een mooie patronen... Het blijft genieten om die te borduren!

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sharon, herzlichen Dank für den netten Kommentar, ich freue mich immer wieder von Ihnen zu lesen.
    Sie haben auch wieder viele neue Karten-Kunstwerke hergestellt....Kompliment!
    Hugs Bea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sharon your two cards made with the same pattern are fabulous. The recipients of them are going to be thrilled. Well done.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  8. two lovely cards Sharon, they really are superb!!! thanks for sharing, Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon