Sunday, 20 July 2014

Birthday card for Sonni


This week is Sonni's birthday and this is the card that I created especially for her.
The pattern is a653 and is available from Ann's Paper Art webshop 
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0630,3842, 3951,3951.
I adore this die and when I saw it I just had to have it...lol....it is by Joy 6002/0313
it also has a gorgeous die in the centre.
The butterfly is Marianne Craftables CR1205 it is one of the first dies I bought, that was a good excuse to buy my Big Shot.
I have used a Spellbinder reversible embossing folder EL-005 in the centre.
Pearls and hobbydots have also been added.

I enjoyed creating this birthday card and I hope that you like it as well.
It is lovely to make something a little different.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    Many thanks for your most beautiful card I received for my Birthday. It is a jem......


    Love and hugsssssssssssssssss,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon your birthday card for Sonni is amazing. She will be delighted with her keepsake.
    Well done.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Sharon this is just lovely... the fentre die is just beautiful
    Love it Shaz in Oz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon