Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Birthday card for Sylvia


This month is Sylvia's birthday and this is the card that I created for her special day.
I decided to use the new 3d Card Embroidery pattern sheet 16 which is 
available from Ann's Paper Art webshop.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0520, 2764, 2832, 3030, 5833.
I adore the little cupcake on the Embroidery sheet.
I created the easel card with Spellbinder Grand Circles LF-114
Marianne Design creatables  LR0270.
Happy Birthday is from Lili of the Valley.
Distressed ink and pearls have been added.

I loved creating this birthday card and I hope that you like it also.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon
    I love this card, the colours are gorgeous. I am sure that Sylvia will always treasure it.
    Love Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lovely colouring Shaz love the card up above too some lovely cheering cards for birthdays. Shaz in Oz x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon