Saturday, 19 July 2014

Card for Sue


This month my exchange card was made for Sue.
 I decided to make Sue a personalized card and I know that blue is her favourite colour.
The pattern is a607 & a2066 they are both available from Ann's Paper Art webshop.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 3840, 3853, 3871, 3951.
The die is Go Kreat - Frilly#10.
Light blue card is from Lili of the Valley "Bear Necessities" I distressed the edges.
Tim Holtz Distress ink "weathered wood" and pearls have also been added
to finish the card off.

I enjoyed creating this special card for Sue and I hope that you like it also.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon

    Sue is a very lucky lady to receive such a wonderful keepsake.
    Well done.

    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon