Saturday, 23 August 2014

Birthday Card


Yesterday was my Mother in-laws birthday and this is the card that I created for
 her special day.
The pattern is a444 and is available from Ann's Paper Art webshop
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0546, 1902, 2152, 5933,
The lace die is Joy! 6002/0316 it makes a gorgeous edge.
Happy Birthday stamp is from Lili of the Valley.
Stickers and ribbon have also been added.

I really enjoyed creating this birthday card and I hope that you like it also.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.



5 comments:

  1. OH WOW, Sharon, die Karte hast Du ganz toll gemacht, wunderschön sieht sie mit der gestanzten Bordüre aus.

    Liebe Grüße und hugs
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon your card for your MIL is awesome and I am sure she would have been thrilled with it. Well done.

    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,

    Another very lovely keepsake for your mother in law. She must be over the moon with it......


    Love and hugssssssssssssssss,

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah Sharon agree with you on the Joy edge is so superb love your card .. keep thinking one day am going to try these :D Shaz in Oz.x
    PS do they come in a kit with the thread all ready etc.?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eine traumhaft schöne Karte, sie gefällt mir super gut.
    Dear Sharon, Thank you for the nice comment on my blog.

    Liebe Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon