Saturday, 13 September 2014

Birthday card



Today I have a birthday card to show you all, the card is for Kerstin.
I have been very busy creating cards but am unable to show them to you yet.
The pattern is a681 and is available from Ann's Paper Art webshop.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0170, 0453,0862,1761,2051,5934. 
The beautiful die is by Marianne Design LR0293
 I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Tattered Rose and Bundled Sage.
The decoupage is Marieke 2591.

I will have some Christmas cards to show you all soon.
Don't forget to look at Ann's webshop as she has lots of wonderful new things in stock.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.




2 comments:

  1. Sharon your birthday card is awesome and you can be very proud of it. I am sure that Kerstin will be very happy with her birthday keepsake.
    Well done.
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the die great work, Sharon and Christams cards, you good little Vegemite, you remind me how behind I am!! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon