Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Friendship card


I created this card for Conni, the pattern is from Stitching Sheet book #5 which is available from Ann's Paper Art webshop
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0442,0546,1725,2052.
Decoupage is Marieke 2708.
The die is Joy! Vintage Boarders 6002/0366, I love this new die and it has become one of my favourites, it makes a lovely edge on a card, I seem to be using it quite a bit lately.
Unfortunately the backing card looks brown :( yet it is a olive green.....sorry.....
Stickers have also been added.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.


1 comment:

  1. wonderful card Sharon great border on opposite sides to balance the rest of the card so well, clever indeed! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon