Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Birthday Card


Last week Simone celebrated her birthday and I created her a special card with 
a pattern from Stitching Sheet book #22 by Ann, which is available from the webshop.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0270, 1335, 1351, 5633.
Once again I have used the beautiful new Vintage Border die by Joy! 6002/0366.
The decoupage is by Janneke Brinkman 269.
Stickers and gems have been added.

This is such a lovely bright cheerful card and I had lots of fun creating it.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.



3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    Another absolutely fantastic card...... It is wonderful!

    Love and hugsssssssssssssssssss,

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, your card is soooooooooooooo beautiful, I really like the colours, I am going to have to look for the Die you have used too, I really like it. well done,

    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharon great card of course and love the colour combo . what beautiful work, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon