Sunday, 12 October 2014

Birthday Card


It was Karin's birthday this week and this is the card that I created for her special day.
The pattern is a656 and is available from Ann's Paper Art webshop.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0700, 2764, 2905, 3251.
The cute decoupage by Marieke, #2452 is sitting perfectly on the
 Joy! Flower die 1201/0084.
The embossed centre of the flowers have been inked with Tim Holtz "wild honey"
Butterflies, hobbydots and pearls have been added to the card.

I found this card to be lot's of fun to create and I hope that you 
enjoyed seeing this creation.

I am slowly getting a move on with my Christmas cards.....lol.......

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.


4 comments:

  1. Guten Morgen Sharon, die Karte ist einfach bezaubernd schön geworden...Kompliment!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hi Sharon, karin is one lucky lady to receive such a wonderful cute card, the colours, image and flowers are just beautiful, well done,

    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon, the image is super cute and goes well with the pattern. I am sure Karin will treasure it.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Sharon for popping over finally catching up.. great work, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon