Friday, 17 October 2014

Christmas Cards


Today I finished 2 Christmas cards, I am well on the way now although I still have many more to complete.
The pattern is a new one by Ann's Paper Art the pattern is a689.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 1514, 6133,3842.
The gorgeous decoupage is by Marieke, it is one of the new ones from the
 Presious Marieke range.....sheet number CD10381. 
All the images on the sheet are very cute. 
The circle die is by Marianne Design CR1248 I added "Aged Mahogany" distress ink around the edge.
Stickers, Merry Christmas and stars have also been added.


Another beautiful Christmas pattern by Ann's Paper Art I have combined 2 patterns on this card a667 & a415.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0861, 1061, 1514, 6133.
The image is also from the new Precious Marieke decoupage, CD10381.
The die is Marianne Design CR1250 which has also has "Aged Mahogany"
 distress ink around the edge.
Merry Christmas sticker has also been added.

I hope to have some more Christmas cards to show you shortly.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.



1 comment:

  1. WOW, Sharon Deine Karten sind wieder sehr schön geworden. Wunderbar, wie Du die Stickvorlagen von Ann mit den Schablonen kombiniert hast.

    Liebe Grüße und Hugs
    Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon