Monday, 27 October 2014

New!!! Stitch a Card Pre-Pricked Toppers



This month Ann is releasing "pre-pricked card toppers"for all of those people that would love to stitch a beautiful card without having to prick out the pattern, It is a fun and quick way to create a card without the worry of pricking. There are 6 patterns available from Ann's Paper Art.


I created a card for a new baby with "Stitch a Card" a447.
Decoupage is by Marieke 2709
The die is by Joy! 6002/0253 I added some distress ink "Tattered Rose"onto the embossing.
I added some cute little butterflies and peel off stickers to finish the card off.


A gorgeous card just for Christmas created with "Stitch a Card" a636
The image is from Nellie's Christmas Vintage Children
I also added some pearls.




This is also a beautiful Christmas card created with "Stitch a Card" a810
The decoupage is by Precious Marieke. CD10415.

I hope that you enjoyed looking at the new cards that I have created.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.






1 comment:

  1. Liebe Sharon, Deine Karten sehen alle ganz bezaubernd aus.

    Liebe Grüße
    Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon