Monday, 10 November 2014

Birthday Cards


In the last few weeks I have created 2 birthday cards for men.
The first one is for my wonderful husband, the pattern is a049x-b 
and is available from Ann's Paper Art webshop.


The second card is for Pieter who lives in South Africa.
The pattern is a049x-a and is also available from Ann's Paper Art webshop.

Both of the images are from Lili of the Valley "Jack, Patch & Puss"set 2.

I loved stitching both of the cards and are very happy with the way
 that they turned out.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.

4 comments:

  1. Sharon, Both your men's card are brilliant, it's so hard to make cards for men, I love them both, well done.

    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two adorable card Sharon!

    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Sharon, das sind zwei wunderschöne Karten mit süssen Motiven....smile.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon