Wednesday, 12 November 2014

Christmas Cards


I have been busy with the new Stitch-a-Card, pre pricked toppers by Ann's Paper Art
I have created new 2 Christmas cards from the set.


The first Christmas card is Stitch a Card a351.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0824, 1913, 3842, 6133.
I added red Hobbydots #4 around the edge.
Gold hobbydots have been added using the shape from Marianne Design LR0300.
The stickers are by Starform 873,8522.


The second Christmas card is Stitch a Card a659.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0453, 0622, 0862, 1913, 6133.
The decoupage is Precious Marieke CD10381.
 I am addicted to Marieke's decoupages........lol...... I love them all.
Leane Creatief  "Boarder drops" makes a lovely edge at the bottom of the card.
Stickers have also been added.

I have had a lot of fun creating the Christmas cards from the new

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.




6 comments:

  1. Sharon, both your cards are wonderful, I really like the way you have used the hobbydots with the patterns, well done,

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon, die zwei Weihnachtskarten sind wunderschön und sehr edel geworden.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. two beautiful cards, Sharon Lovely! Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,

    Your Christmascards are very lovely!!!

    Love and hugsssssssssssss,

    ReplyDelete
  5. two beautiful christmas cards Sharon.
    They are lovely

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon