Sunday, 7 December 2014

Christmas Card


Christmas is just around the corner, it is really creeping up on all now.
Last night my husband and I put up our Christmas tree, both of our girls
 ( British Shorthair cats) were pleased with the idea.  
Cheetah has been sleeping under it for most of the day, maybe she is hoping
 for some presents.
I am sure that there will be one for her under the tree on Christmas day.

This Christmas card was especailly created for Frances and her husband.
The pattern is by Ann and is available from the Ann's Paper Art webshop a643.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 2224, 2241, 3971, 5664.
Frances also loves cats so when I saw the Anita's foiled Christmas decoupage I knew that I had to buy it for her. 

Thank-you for coming by and having a look




4 comments:


  1. Sharon, your Christmas card for Frances and her DH is just perfect, I know that they both love it very much, a wonderful keepsake for them to keep, well done,

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sharon, die Karte sieht wieder wunderbar aus. So süß mit der kleinen Katze !!!

    Liebe Grüße und Hugs
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! This is just beautiful Sharon:).. your stitching is just amazing!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prachtige kaart! De patronen van Ann worden steeds mooier lijkt het, ik vind het zo mooi zo'n hele rand om een kaart. Je hebt er een hele mooie kaart mee gemaakt Sharon!

    Groetjes Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon