Sunday, 11 January 2015

Birthday Card


This week Sue celebrated her birthday on the 9th of January.
 This is the special card that I created for her.
The pattern is by Ann's Paper Art a718 I have stitched this beautiful pattern a few times and each time I do, I really do enjoy the end result.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0605, 0945, 1114, 1335, 2910, 3045, 5934.
The edge along the top and bottom is a gorgeous die by Spellbinder S5-182,
 it comes with 7 different edges which you can mix and match.
Hobbydots and "Happy Birthday"sticker have also been added .

I created this card last month it had quite a way to travel.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.


4 comments:


  1. Sharon, Thank you so much for my beautiful birthday card, I love the colours, the pattern and the design which I just might have to borrow, it's just perfect.

    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon,

    What a beautiful card you've made! I love the colours and the design.

    Hugs Lisanne
    http://cardsbylies.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharon,

    As usual your cards are absolutely fantastic!!!


    Love and hugssssssssssssssssssssssss,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW Sharon, eine traumhaft schöne Karte, sie gefällt mir sehr gut.
      Liebe Grüsse von Bea

      Delete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon