Saturday, 31 January 2015

Birthday Card


This week it was Matthew's birthday and this is the card that I created for him.
At first I think "oh my" what will I create and then all of a sudden it all falls into place.
I always find cards for men to be a bit more of a challenge.

The pattern is a354 and is available from Ann's Paper Art webshop.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 1061 & 5934.
The Hot Air Balloon is by Cheery Lyn B360.
Happy Birthday by LOTV which I stamped onto Nellie Snellen mfd008.
Ribbon, Hobbydots and Tim Holtz distress ink were also added.
Along the top of the card I have used a punch by Martha Stewart called 
"Scallop double dot" although you could use Nellie Snellen mfd023 as it is very similar.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look at my creation.





4 comments:

  1. Sharon, die Karte sieht absolut schön aus !!!!

    Liebe Grüße und hugs
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,

    Matthew must have been over the moon with this wonderful and very lovely birthdaycard!!! Well, I think it really is!

    Love and hugssssssssssssss,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hele mooie kaart Sharon! Echt een stoere mannenkaart. De achtergrond van je blog ziet er ook leuk en fris uit met die stippen en hartjes, mooi!

    Fijn weekend!
    Groeten Lisanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sharon, die Karte sieht einfach fantastisch aus, sie gefällt mir super gut.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon