Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Christmas Card


I am so very pleased as my Christmas card has finally arrived at
Annalie's home in South Africa.  They are having a lot of problems with their
postal system, it has taken over 2 months to arrive. 
Once again I have stitched a690 combined with Nellie Snellen die SGD001.
Which can be purchased as a set from Ann's Paper Art webshop.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 1141,1725,4332.
The poinsettia is Spellbinder S5-055 combined with  Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3415. 
The background is from Joy! crafts "Winter Paper Bloc"

Thank-fully all of my cards have now arrived.
Thank-you for coming by and having a look at my creations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon