Sunday, 11 January 2015

Friendship Card


This month my friendship card was for Jackie.
The pattern is from Hobbydol 63.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0851, 3652, 3853.
The beautiful dies are Marianne design LR0202 and LR0201.
The butterfly die is Joy!6002/0390.
Patterned paper is by Lili of the Valley along with the stamp which 
I stamped onto Nellie Snellen mfd008.
Tim Holtz "Weathered wood"distress ink.
Hobbydots, ribbon, pearls and beads have been added.

This is my first card for 2015 and I had a wonderful time creating it.
I look forward to lot's of creativity during this year.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look.



2 comments:


  1. Sharon, your Friendship card is wonderful, I love the colours and the design, well done,

    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah wonderful, wonderful card Sharon, love the juxtaposition used on die cuts, with them so beautifully coloured too, such great work, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon