Wednesday, 18 February 2015

3D Decoupage Sheets


Today I would like to share 2 cards that I have created with the new
 3D Decoupage Sheets by Ann's Paper Art.
The pattern is available as a download from Ann's Paper Art Stitching Patterns blog.


I have completed this card with a beautiful rose from sheet APA3D008 "Orange Roses"
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 1133, 1551, 2830, 2920, 6133.
I embossed the background with Crafter Companion Die'sire "Floral Frenzy"
Marianne Design COL1350 was used to create the word LOVE.
Punched butterfly and hobbydots have also been added.


This birthday card was created from sheet APA3D007 "Colourful Pansies"
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0700, 2152, 3045, 5833.
The background has been embossed with Couture Creations "Tied Together"
Happy Birthday stamp and die are both from Whimsy Stamps.
Peel off Stickers and pearls have also been added.

I look forward to creating many more cards with these beautiful decoupage sheets.

Thank-you for coming along and having a look at my creations.





4 comments:

  1. 2 Beautiful cards Sharon, very elegant. Thank you for visiting my blog.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah two great cards, Sharon, I actaully have both of these cardsSharo, but strangely have not used the floral one much but often use the Tied together folder. Thanks for popping over,
    Shaz in Oz.x
    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards, Sharon. Embroidery is also beautiful.

    Gr,Sylvia.

    http://sylviadepooh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Sharon. I like the embossing technique in the first one and have to trie that myself. The second card is so elegant with this embossing folder. Two stunning cards.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon