Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Birthday Card


I have stitched a new pattern by Ann's Paper Art which can be found in HJ119 - a2077.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0552, 2905, 3040, 3151.
Victorian Square by Couture Creations fitted in the centre of the pattern beautifully.
The card stock is from my stash, it is glittered and has lots of swirls.
Hobbydots and Findit stickers  have been used to add the finishing touches.

I enjoyed creating this card and look forward to stitching this pattern again.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look at my creations.


3 comments:

  1. Hoi Sharon,

    Beautiful card. Love the colours. The embroidery fit very well with the image.

    Gr,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Sharon das sieht so schön aus.!!!

    Liebe Grüße und hugs
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sharon, die Karte ist einfach fantastisch schön und auch die zarten Farben gefallen mir sehr gut.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon