Friday, 20 March 2015

Birthday Card


This week our son Michael celebrated his birthday.
I decided to create him a card with the Forever Friends decoupage as 
I know that most men desire to have a red sports card........lol.......
I thought that it would be perfect for him.

The pattern is from Ann's Paper Art, Stitching Sheet book #12, a065 
which is available from Ann's Paper Art webshop.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0020, 0851, 1514, 2674.
I created the bricks with my new design folder by Marianne Design DF3404
 which were coloured with distress ink.
"Happy birthday" stamp and "Country Gent" pattern paper is from Lili of the Valley.
The swirled edge is from Spellbinders "Borderabilities" S5-180.

I enjoyed creating this card for our sons birthday and he was 
thrilled to bits when he opened it.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Sharon....WOW...beautiful card...i love it...
    Hugs Bea.... smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Sharon, Deine Karte sieht wunderbar aus.Die Stickvorlage von Ann passt super zu dem Teddy.

    Liebe Grüße und hugs,
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sharon,

    Beautiful card. What a very cute decoupage with the forever friends bear in his car.Love the bricks in the background.The embroidery is also very pretty as always.

    Congratulations with the birthday of your son.

    Hugs,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon