Monday, 23 March 2015

Friendship Card


My friendship card finally arrived at it's destination.
I think that it must have flown around the world a few times
 as it took many weeks to arrive.

I love the beautiful hanging basket pattern by Ann's Paper Art, a688 
it can be used for many occasions. It is a very useful pattern to have.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0546 & 5846.
The beautiful die cut hearts and butterfly along the top is by Joy! 600/0404.
I filled the basket with flowers using Memory Box, Small Hydrangea Blooms.
 Leaves are Cheery Lyn B178 , I added a little gold along the edge.
Across the Miles stamp by Lili of the Valley the circles were die cut
 with Nellie Snellen mfd055.
Spellbinder Borderbilities S5-181.
Pearls, distress ink, butterflies and hobbydots have also been added.

I had loads of fun creating this card and I hope that you also like it.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.


6 comments:

  1. Sharon, Deine Karte ist sehr sehr schick geworden
    lovely greetings and hugs Sonni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love all the little flowers in the basket. A gorgeous warm summer feeling this filled basket.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Sharon! I love the colours and the design.

    Hugs,
    Lisanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Sharon,

    Beautiful card. Very pretty embrodery. Love the flowers and the leaves in the hanging basket and the Die with the hearts and butterflies along the top. I see a lot of Joy ! :)

    Hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sharon
    This is a beautiful friendship card, i love the hanging basket with the beautiful flowers.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...eine wunderschöne Karte...Kompliment!
    Hugs Bea

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon