Thursday, 12 March 2015

Stitch a Card


I have combined Stitch a Card a447 with 
It is easy to Mix and Match the products from the sets to make
 a variety of different cards. I have turned the pattern around.
They are both available from Ann's Paper Art
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0842, 2905, 5833.
Die is by Joy 6002/0366, I love this die as it is very versatile, 
it can be used for many occasions.
Stickers make a lovely finishing touch to the card.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look at my new creation.


3 comments:

  1. Hello Sharon,

    Very pretty card. Like the image and off course the beautiful stitching like always .

    Gr,Sylvia.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sharon Your Card is so so beautiful .. i like it :o)

    Lot of hugs Sonni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sharon, wonderful classic card .. love tge edging on sides too, beautiful!
    Thanks for popping over. Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon