Friday, 17 April 2015

Friendship Card


My friendship card for the month of April was created for Karin.

The pattern is by Ann's Paper Arta655 I didn't stitch the complete pattern.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 2920, 3040, 5833.
I created the edge with Spellbinder boarderbilities S5-214.
The butterflies are made with the lovely die by Joy 6002/0390.
The flowers were created with Tim Holtz "Tattered Flower Garland" and there is a beautiful collection of flowers in the die set consisting of different shapes and sizes. 
Although you can use flowers of your own choice.
I added Distress ink to the edge.
I bought cosmic shimmer pearls and used them for the very first time on the
 butterflies. They are very easy to use and quite effective.
Pearls and gems have also been used to decorate the card.

I had loads of fun creating this card and I hope that you like it.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.


5 comments:

  1. Hallo Sharon,

    Beautiful card. Love the Die at the background. Very pretty are the butterflies and the little flowers in combination with the embroidery .

    Hugs,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, beautiful card design, love your stitching with those gorgeous butterflies and borders.
    Thank you for calling by my blog.
    Hugs Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Butterfly Card she was beautiful

    hugs Sonni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sharon, I adore this card, what a great way to use your border dies. Going to try pin it..

    Well done.. And love your new blog layout too....

    One year must do the same thing!!! ie update my blog look :)

    Thanks for popping over off to peek around,
    Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon