Wednesday, 6 May 2015

Birthday Card


Last week it was Petra's birthday and this is the card that I created especially for her.
The pattern is by Ann's Paper Art pattern a653 I only stitched 
a small portion of the pattern.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 1114, 2830, 3331, 5833.
I decided to use my new Marianne Design LR0344 die along the top of the card,
which I coloured with Tim Holtz distress ink "Chipped Sapphire".
The background paper is by Joy!
Pearls and stickers have also been added.

I  enjoyed creating this card and I do hope that Petra had a wonderful birthday.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look at my new creation.






3 comments:

  1. Hoi Sharon,

    Beautiful card. Such a nice background. Great design.

    Hugs,Sylvia.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon,
    I love the card! It's the perfect mix from pattern, image and use of die. Thanks again.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Sharon, the Die is so wonderful too, it goes so well with the pattern and decoupage, Just perfect, Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon