Sunday, 31 May 2015

Birthday Card


Wow it is hard to believe that today is the last day of Autumn and 
tomorrow is our first day of Winter. 
Boy the year is flying away so very fast.

A hobby friend is having a birthday very soon and I decided to create a card with the 
new Stitch a Card #819, I combined it with a decoupage from the
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 1332, 1551, 3652, 3711.
Leanne Creatief corners compliment the card.
Stickers and pearls have also been added.

I am going to start on my Christmas cards early this year so I won't be running late.
Don't forget to take a look at Ann's Paper Art webshop, I am sure that you will find something to inspire you.

Enjoy your Sunday and thank-you for coming by and looking at 
My Craft Cupboard.





5 comments:

  1. Schitterend! Groeten Trijntje

    ReplyDelete
  2. traumhaft schön, liebe sharon....mit diesem kärtlein bereitest du sehr viel freude, da bin ich mir ganz sicher....
    liebe grüsse zum sonntag...
    ruth..chen;-))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liebe Sharon, auch diese Karte ist wieder ein Kunstwerk, einfach traumhaft schön.
    Herzliche Grüsse von Bea / beas-karten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo Sharon,

    Such a beautiful card again. Fabulous embroidery in combination with the lovely image.Have a nice weekend.

    Hugs,Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sharon just had to come and comment on this one, it's sooooo cute, love those corners too, might put a reach on them, really different. :)
    Mind you don't really need them!!!! :) Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon