Saturday, 9 May 2015

Birthday Card


This week was our daughters birthday and this is the card that I created for her.
The pattern is from a Hobbdol booklet #68 by Chissie called 
"Chrissie meets Forever Friends".
Threads are Mettler Polysheen, 0504, 3650, 3853, 3951.
The large cupcake is by Tattered Lace, 
I die cut the gold bow and ribbon again and adhered it cupcake.
Behind the cupcake I used a ribbon die by Marianne Design LR0101.
Along the bottom I added hearts with the help of Spellbinders "Mix & Match" E8-002.
Distress ink, beads, pearls and ribbon have also been added.

I enjoyed creating this card for our daughters special day.

Thank-you for coming by and having a look at My Craft Cupboard.




4 comments:

  1. Hallo Sharon,

    Beautiful card again.Congratulations with the anniversary of your daughter.The cupcake looks delicious. Nice finished with the pearls.

    Hugs,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the pattern is lovely and the cupcake looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, you can't beat blue and white for classic beauty Sharon, (with just a touch of yellow) beautiful card for your daughter, thanks for popping over, Shaz in Ozx,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is going to be thrilled to bits with this fantastic card, well done, Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon