Saturday, 2 May 2015

Friendship Card



A beautiful card created with Stitch a Card a491 combined with 
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0700, 2721, 2905, 5833.
I used Marianne Design "Silver Collection" CR1262 behind the decoupage
and added Tim Holtz "Frayed Burlap"and some pearls to give it a aged looked.
Along the edge of the card I have added a beautiful die by Joy! 6002/0100.
It is a older die yet one that I think that every-one should have
 in their collection of dies.
I added Tim Holtz "Dusty Concord"and some pearls to the Joy! die.

I do enjoy creating cards with the Stitch a Card- pre pricked toppers
They are especially great for those people that don't have the time to prick a card.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.





4 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon,

    An absolutely beautiful card....... Very well done, my dear!

    Love and hugsssssssssssssssssssssss,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, wow wow wow die Karte ist zauberhaft und wunderschön geworden

    Lovely greetings and hugs Sonni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo Sharon,

    Gorgeous card.Love the dies and the colours.A very pretty embroidery.

    Hugs,Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon