Thursday, 14 May 2015

Friendship Card


This month my friendship card was created for Katrin, she lives in Germany.
I decided to use my stitching stencil by Ann's Paper ArtAND002 what a wonderful way to create a quick card as all I needed to do was run it through my big shot!
 don't worry it will go through all machines.
I decided on a blue and pink theme for my card this month.....lol....
Threads are Mettler Polysheen, 1761, 3853, 3951, 6133.
The flowers are Tim Holtz "Tattered Flower Garland" this die set has a few different styles of flowers  and leaves on it which come in all different sizes, 
it is worth buying if you find one.
The flowers are coloured with "Tattered Rose" distress ink.
 I added some glitter around the edge.
The Hummingbird is by Cheery Lynn, I added "Frayed Burlap"distress ink on the beak..
The butterfly is from my stash.
Pearls and Cosmic Shimmer "Vanilla" have also been added to the card.
Background card is by Lili of the Valley paper pad called "Bear Necessities".

I really did have a lot of fun creating this beautiful card and I hope that you also like it.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.






6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card....... And very lovely too!

    Love and hugsssssssssssssssssssssss,

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, die Karte ist ein Traum, gefällt mir sehr gut....Kompliment!
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Georgeous card,Diana.Beautiful stichting with the flowers. Beautiful colours.The bird is mathing perfectly with the background,the flowers and the embroidery.

    Hugs,Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharon,

    Beautiful card, beautifully combined with the bird. Looks great!

    hugs
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharon, this is a wonderful card again, Katrin is going to be so happy to receive it, well done, Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card, Sharon! Love all those delicate details and the soft colors!!!
    Greetings,
    Mihaela

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon