Saturday, 20 June 2015

Exquisite Ladies


This is the first Lady from the new set of  "Exquisite Ladies" by Ann's Paper Art.
The pattern is a738 which is now available from the webshop
I have stitched the lady with Mettler Polysheen 0945 & 2101.
The die along the edges is by Marianne Design LR0202,
 I used distress ink along the embossing.
Hobbydots #17 and stickers have also been added.
I am looking forward to stitching the next pattern which is now available at 
Ann's Paper Art webshop, pattern number is a739.

Thank-you for coming by and taking a look at My Craft Cupboard.



4 comments:

  1. Sharon, your card is so beautiful, I love the way you have designed this card, Well done
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sharon Deine Karte sieht fantastisch aus.

    Liebe Grüße und hugs
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon your card looks great - love the way you have combined it with the Die.

    hugs Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card. Such a piece of art. Love the beautiful Die.

    Hugs,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon