Monday, 8 June 2015

Stitch 'n' Scrap Christmas Cards

I have made a start on my Christmas cards as I don't want to be running late with them this year.
The cards below have all been stitched using some the patterns from Hobbydol 35 
called Stitch 'n' Scrap Christmas Cards by Ann's Paper Art
All the cards below have been combined with Nellie Snellen MFD075 
and made into scrap cards.


Every-one decorates their Christmas tree with baubles so why not decorate a Christmas card!
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0824, 3971, 3853.
Scrap card by Maja Design "Vintage Frost Basic, 11 of December"
Stickers, hobbydots and distress ink have been added.


The beautiful Christmas tree has been stitched with
Mettler Polysheen 0824, 1902, 5822, 5933.
Scrap card by HOTP "Mixing Christmas Papers" 
Ribbon, pearls and distress ink have also been added.


The traditional Christmas bells have been stitched with 
Mettler Polysheen 0822, 0824, 5555, 5933.
Scrap card by Anna Griffin & HOTP "Mixing Christmas Papers"
Pearls, sticker and distress ink have also been added.

As you can see there are many beautiful patterns in the 
I will be creating more cards from this lovely book.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.





6 comments:

  1. Sharon, your cards are wonderful, well done for making a start on your Christmas cards, I love them both,
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Christmas cards,Sharon. I like them all. Great design and very pretty stitching. Beautiful Die from Nellie.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...einfach traumhaft schön deine Weihnachtskarten.
    Liebe Grüsse von Bea
    Neu! beas-karten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liebe Sharon, Deine Karten sind wie immer wunderschön geworden und fantastisch mit
    dem schönen Hintergrund Papier kombiniert.

    Liebe Grüße und hugs
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work, Sharon, lovely lot of cards which will be really treasured.
    I've been super-uber lazy this year, hardly any Christmas cards :( need to get a wriggle on, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on all of your cards Sharon. I had lost my motivation but you have inspired me to start stitching again I have even bought my first spellbinder off eBay lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon