Monday, 27 July 2015

Friendship Card


This month my friendship card was created for Geesje, who lives in The Netherlands.
The pattern is by Ann's Paper Art number a300.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen, 0853, 0945, 5833.
The dies on the card are by Presious Marieke PM10002, PM10005.
Along the side of the card I added a die by Marianne Design LR0201.
Flowers are Joy! crafts 6002/0182.
Birds are from decoupage sheet Marieke 2732
Tim Holtz Distress ink "Fired Brick" and "Walnut Stain"
Hobbydots and butterflies have also been added.

I had loads of fun creating this card for Geesje
and I hope that you also like it.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at my Craft Cupboard.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon.
    I'm sure Geesje will be thrilled with it

    Hugs karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Sharon, the added die on the sides makes it even more special where the center is already gorgeous.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card,Sharon. Such a lovely scene.Geesje will be very happy with this card.

    Hugs,Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Sharon love the soft tones and beautiful colours in this lovely card.. those wee birdees are sooo cute!
    Thanks so much for popping over and for sharing. Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon