Saturday, 29 August 2015

Friendship Card


This month my friendship card was created for Lucy.
it was lovely to run the die through my bigshot and not prick
 a card as I was running short on time....Perfect!!!!

Threads are Mettler Polysheen 2764, 5552.
I used Nellie Snellen, Vintasia VIND001 behind the stitched rose.
I cut the Joy! 6002/0366 twice and then joined them together.
I am very happy with the effect that it created.
Beautiful patterned card is by Maja Design, called 
Sofiero, "Enjoying the lovely fragrance"
Pearls have also been added.

I enjoyed creating this friendship card for Lucy, it is lovely to
 combine new products with older ones!

Thank-you for coming by and having a look at My Craft Cupboard.


4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Sharon, well done.. How nice it make a friendship card, with lovley soft mauve tones too,
    Shaz in Oz,x

    http://crafty-lizc.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/another-masculine-card.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sharon,

    Beautiful card.Love the tulip en the colours. have a nice weekend.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sharon!
    I'm sure Lucy will love your card.

    Please say hi to all of them xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card and I know Lucy will love it. The combined border looks great and the stitching die fits the nellie one perfectly, that's a good combination.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon