Thursday, 6 August 2015

New pattern for Stitch 'n' Scrap cards


Now is the time to start creating your Christmas cards and what better way then to buy one of the fabulous new sets by Ann's Paper Art which are available from the webshop.

Both sets come with this wonderful new pattern a693b
Stitch 'n'Scrap cards are fun to create and look fantastic!!!

My recipe for the above card is as follows
Threads Mettler Polysheen 0821, 1911, 5833,5933.
Nellie Snellen die mfd075 
Patterned paper is Basic Grey "Figgy Pudding"
Nellie Snellen Embossing folder EEB016.
Hobbydots and stickers.

Ann and Sue have also created beautiful cards with this set, go and have a peek.
You are able to see my other 'Stitch 'n Scrap cards here


Have a look around the webshop there are plenty of lovely things to inspire you.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard






1 comment:

  1. Stunning Christmas card,Sharon. Lovely stitching in the middle of the beautiful Die. I like the traditional colours.

    Hugs,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon