Saturday, 10 October 2015

Friendship Card


My September friendship card was created for Petra
The pattern is from 3D Stitching Sheet book #13 the pattern number is a062 
and is available from Ann's Paper Art webshop.

I used Marianne Design LR0343 to die cut the topper.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 3853 and 3971.
The flowers are Memory Box Fabulous Phlox 98511 and Gloriosa Vine 98453.
Backing paper is by Pion.
I added Tim Holtz "Weathered Wood", hobbydots and pearls to the card.

I enjoyed creating this card for Petra and I hope that you also like it.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.



3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card,Sharon with beautiful Dies.Love the flowers and the colours.And off course is the stitching very pretty again.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love this gorgeous card! The colors are great and design is stunning again with the combination of the dies and the pattern. Thanks again Sharon.
    Hugs, petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sharon....would you like to enter my Christmas candy here....
    http://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com.au/2015/11/ho-ho-ho.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon