Sunday, 29 November 2015

Birthday Card


Last month was my husband's birthday and this is the card that I created for him
The pattern is by Ann's Paper Art  the pattern number is a049x_b.
"Best Wishes" die is by Sue Wilson and is available from Ann's Paper Art  
Threads are Mettler Polysheen  1913, 3953, 3971.
Silver peel off sticker by Starform.

This die is very handy to have in your kit as it can be used on many 
different occasions.

I enjoyed creating this card for my husband and I hope that you like it to.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.




4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I am sure your husband loved it. The pattern is nice and robust for a men's card and the die fits perfectly.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card for your husband's birthday,Sharon.Love the beautiful die.Everything matches perfectly with each other.

    Hugs,Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Stunning Sharon, beautiful stitching with a fabulous die, perfect layout & colours.
    Bet your husband loved this card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoi Sharon,
    Beautiful card for your husband's birthday .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon