Sunday, 1 November 2015

Christmas Card


A Christmas card created with a pattern by Ann's Paper Art, the pattern is a379.
I have combined the pattern with Sue Wilson, Madison Square CED4104.
The die comes with 4 dies in the packet and can be used in many ways.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 0821, 1902, 5833.
To create the bow I used Precious Marieke "Glamorous Christmas"die. 
I added a pearl in the centre of the bow.
The card is very quick and easy to stitch and assemble, yet stunning!!!

Come to Ann's Paper Art webshop for lots of fabulous products
 to combine with your stitching patterns.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.






9 comments:

  1. Fabulous card,Sharon.Beautiful combination of stitching en Dies.Love the the little bows with the pearls.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon, beautiful stitching work with your craft dies on this Christmas card, you have a beautiful gallery, thank you for calling by my blog and leaving your kind comment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Sharon, your card is a work of art
    Greetings Bea
    beas-karten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, the Sue Wilson die is gorgeous. I like how you complimented the pattern with the bows, it looks beautiful.
    Hugs, petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah wonderful work there Sharon!! love the die and the way it is so skilfully used too thanks for sharing .. off to peek down below too doing some catch up,
    Shaz in Oz.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Sharon, wow this is gorgeous as are the ones below, I love your creativity and have joined as a follower, which I thought I already had, keeping in touch. Have you joined my blog and entered my candy? ♥
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sharon, this is a beauty! I love it! Thank you for your visiting on my blog!
    I will going to follow you.
    Hugs Pouwla.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card Sharon. You have used lovely dies and the embroidery makes ik look even more elegant! Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  9. a really beautiful card there Sharon, I. love the bright cheery colours too.

    Thanks so much for popping over. Just catching up!
    Shaz in Oz.x

    {Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon