Saturday, 9 January 2016

Birthday Card


Today is Sue's Birthday and this is the card that I created for her.
I have stitched a beautiful pattern by Ann's Paper Art a0908 which is 
available in Card Embroidery book #1.
Threads are Mettler Polysheen 3851, 3951, 3971.
Sue's favourite colour is blue!!
The die around the edge is by Sue Wilson called Charming Lace CED6404.
I have used the butterflies from Sue Wilson's Striplet Collection called 
Butterflies in Flight CED1611, I added blue Stickles on the wings.
Flower in the centre of the stitching is by Joy! Crafts 6002/0024.
I have added pearls, hobbydots and Weathered Wood distress ink.

I enjoyed creating this beautiful card for Sue and being able to combine the dies 
together along with the beautiful patterns by Ann's Paper Art.

Thank-you for coming by and looking at My Craft Cupboard.
Wishing you all a wonderful and crafty 2016.


5 comments:

  1. Stunning card,Sharon.Beautiful design.Love the butterflies and the flower in the centre of the stiching.Best wishes for 2016.

    Hugs,Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sharon, I am sure Sue will love it. I like the stickles on the butterflies and the die you have used is fabulous.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful birthday card Sharon, gorgeous stitching and embossing.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

  4. Sharon, Thank You so much for my beautiful birthday card, I really like the way you have combined the Sue Wilson Dies with Ann's patterns, the colours are perfect, I am going to frame this one.

    Love and Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhhh Sharon this is truly gorgeous... Love it all, and love Sue Wilson dies but they're soooo expensive... Where do you get yours ... here in Oz? Always looking for another source if good value now our $ is so bad. Hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to visit My Craft Cupboard and for leaving a message.
I appreciate them all.
hugs
sharon